By browsing and using our website you agree to this policy governing your use of the website. If you do not accept this policy, you must not use our website.
In order to provide the services you want, and to allow you to experience a more personalised service when you revisit us, we need to know your interests. We find these out by asking you, by reading your comments and by looking at which are the most popular areas of our sites.
We will only collect personal information from you (such as name, address, telephone number, email address etc) which you have provided voluntarily to us either by completing registration or enquiry forms or sending emails to us. Please do not submit your personal data to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
· Your e-mail address
· Your password
· Your title
· Your name
· Your postcode
· Your mobile/home/work telephone number
· Your street/flat number
· The country in which you live
· Your date of birth
· Your occupation
Any or all of this information is entered into Bloodstock Radio's customer database (we do not keep details of your password).
Further examples of where we may collect your personal information include (without limitation):-
· If you order a product or service from us we may ask for information including your name, e-mail address, delivery and billing address, credit or debit card number and expiry date. We may ask for your telephone number to be forwarded to the couriers who may deliver your order. These details allow us to process your orders efficiently.
· If you enter a contest or promotion we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so we can run the contest effectively and notify you if you have won.
The information collected by cookies and web beacons is not personally identifiable, it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the internet e.g. operating system and platforms, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on our website and your geographical location.
You agree that we may obtain, hold, correlate, merge and use your information (including personal information) for the purpose of providing you with our services and ancillary services and for our internal business purposes. These include (without limitation):-
· personalising your visits to the site and developing the design and style of the site to improve our services to you;
· to inform you about the latest changes to our website, or products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting;
· communication (and personalising such communication) with you from Bloodstock Radio and from other reputable and trustworthy third parties (if you have agreed to such);
· informing you if you have been successful in any of the competitions or promotions;
· compiling customer reviews;
· for market research purposes;
· to prevent you from posting illegal, offensive or objectionable comments on our sites;
· to enable third parties to carry out statistical analysis, technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf including determining behavioural preferences to manage online advertising;
· for strategic development;
· for any purpose required by law or regulation; and
· for accounting purposes.
We may disclose your information to any company by means of a centralised database to which all companies have access or by means of a direct transfer of data from one office to another.
We may provide third parties, at our discretion, with certain aggregate statistical data about your use of our websites, which data may include demographic data such as age range and/or geographic location of groups of user. It will not include information that could personally identify you.
With your consent, we may supply personal information to third parties.
We reserve the right to access and to disclose personal information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by applicable regulatory bodies, to operate our systems properly or to protect either ourselves or our other users.
We may transfer, sell or assign any of the information described in this policy to third parties as a result of a sale, merger, consolidation, change of control, transfer of assets or reorganisation of Bloodstock Radio.
You consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of the United Kingdom (which may not provide the same protection for such information as the United Kingdom provides) in the event that the processing of your information involves such a transfer
We may monitor and keep records of email communications which you send to us and other communications with you in accordance with this policy and our other business interests.
No data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our sites. However we use our reasonable endeavours to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use.
Bloodstock Radio takes great care to ensure your credit card information is safe. We use a secure connection and once your transaction is completed, Bloodstock Radio does not keep a record of your credit card number. The only record Bloodstock Radio keeps is the authorisation number received from the bank. This is to ensure against the use of stolen cards.
Email Alert emails contain IDs that are unique to each user. Please do not divulge your password or forward Email Alert emails onto others as they could access your personal details stored by us.
In addition to our safeguards your personal information is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides that the information which we hold about you should be processed fairly and lawfully and should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is necessary. Please help us to keep your personal information accurate by updating your registration details on the website.
For more information on the Data Protection Act and the Information Commissioner please see www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk
Should you no longer wish to receive newsletters or services you have signed up for, or if you wish to modify, review or receive copies of the personal information we hold about you, or have any other queries please email email@example.com including full details of your request.
We may charge a small administration fee in relation to fulfilling a request for access to personal information.